2012年11月20日星期二

Beats by Dre BMW ke her this positio

I, this assistant is Kevin?""Small Yang, your viewpoint is still true peculiar,Beats by Dre BMW, Kevin's just many big skills, she is to think substitute Annie's crest, perhaps some matters also can not hold against, I say of the assistant is him!"I follow the president's finger to see go, sees what he pointed is exactly after casting shadow to settle a space, clock old four bodies, be not, the old headman affirmed to get sick, otherwise not so careless, he is clearly the opponent that you stay to Annie and how became assistant again?
The president looking at the facial expression that I dazes and swayed to sway head very satisfiedly and also by hand held to hold a beard, then roared with laughter.
"Ha ha, small Yang, just you ability you think why I don't begin to uproot old four this small beastses in person and really gave me a fright, I made you careless on the whole now."
Hey Hey, I just didn't also think why exactly you doesn't polish off a clock old four, although feel you may for leaving an opponent for Annie, in order to let her quickly the growth is the successor of company,also just guess, can get a fright you, really a Can Gui."Grandpa, you or said with me four uncles why the meeting is Annie's assistant, otherwise you walked, my in the mind can have no bottom.""Small Yang, this has never begun to handle in person with me he has a very great relation, though he at underneath small act continuously,cheap beats by dre, think the scheme seizes the power and even still send the cutthroat assassinates to me,this circumstance is in big clan in the Hao door not rare strange, this emperor of founding a nation of big Tang Wei Shi of Li Shi Min isn't to kill an elder brother to murder a younger brother, the father who force abdicates, he just ascends an emperor of, so I don't feel that he does me to have a necessity to handle him like this, contrary, as long as he really has ability, can do in developing company of than I like, even if he finally sits this position, I also the nothing important say so much of, and key figures in the head office of now inside, really also only he has ability to temporarily manage very the whole businesses, Annie think that the place of honor still have to toughen 23 more years, so I come to first to ride with the current this time, he thinks a dust this position give he, let he willingly of first chase company for Annie management good, etc. Annie had real strenght, again from the his hand in took back company, this is also the best test to Annie, because she if can from old four handses in take back company, when the time comes need not I say more, other board directors of company will also take her, this position she will sit firmly naturally.""Grandpa, that in case of Annie Dou however four uncles?""Ha ha, this also the nothing important say so much of, if she cans not does it this one step, explain that she isn't basically sufficient to is a president, this position, so hand over to company a more capable clock old four is also as it should be, small Yang you don't blame me not to help Annie and stand I am this position, need to be concerned of, the future should be a company, not someone of future, who the place of honor is of no account, being whether they can continue to keep on developing the company of importance, this is the essence that the modern household type manages, otherwise will follow past those family company perish of reply Zhe, again say, Annie's three uncles died now, do you think that their person in the home can't ask for trouble?With Annie current prestige, the root isn't enough vanquish them, only old four first the crest get up, is protection Annie of the best means, so I just say, he is that I leave for Annie of opponent, is also to the assistant that she leaves, besides, I now be not also told you the plan, I believe to have the safety that you nearby protect her at Annie, Be not afraid of four old what Yin recruit to deal with her, the so above board market contests, we whether all should to Annie some confidence?"President a Gua is this exclamation the in the mind that I say, indeed as expected is old to strive for deeply calculate, what be all calculated by him, and his vision is also really enough farsighted, I am still considering now how to should do, but he already plan like after three years the circumstance of company, when the time comes regardless Annie and clock is old four who place of honor, can promise to is the most capable that company control, company all will develop better, so he now just have a free mind is going to the week visit a world, seeing to all of old men is onely, die the old man calculate me, and he calculates Annies all about, and all leaves insurance measure.My know what happened a person is a sword dance, the knowing what happened of Annie person is me, in the final reckoning, regardless they at not at, total someone can chase square for us to, thinks that I want now to listen to the sword dance order about similar, in the future Annie, Hey Hey, could not escape my center of palm as well,Quack quack……The small white finally has already hoped that the head turned over a sky.To, old headman still not know I current identity, also not know that we are doing a survey to the new century company relationship with of bio-chemical person's organization, see now, clock old four suspicionses are the biggest, so, Hey Hey, probably need not wait to make the lovely wife worry physical labor 23 years later of and the clock is old four rob ball, as long as give°ing this criminal charges old fourses of clocks is solid, he soon will be grasped, that company is still not lightly loose loose of fall a her hand.


Chapter 021 is attacked


From the president there come out, I sat small black car and arrived at parking lot, although still keep being received an eye by the black cloth, my current mood can with come of time totally different, vex to all be stained with man, urgently wear want with sword dance report these circumstances for a while, although I promise a president to tell the other people these matters, for the sake of lovely wife's every month, I fooled him again how, always can not know perfectly well true facts, also let sword dance the every month be the suspect treat.And want ~only international criminal police enough smart, all sooner or later will check a clock four old up, tell the sword dance the circumstance first, also nothing important.I am aming full of happy, think with small black take away of the car, flank a sports car suddenly car headlamp a bright, fiercely bumped to come over to us."Gu Ye, quick Shan!"Doing not also forget and remind when the small black rush evades confrontation with is positive absent-minded of I, also want and stretch hand and hang me a , the Hey Hey , with my current state, basically can't be made a surprise attack, which help with him, the other party lamp a bright I discover not to, time wait it to bump and come over, I have already soared to the skies and start to jump and turn over hollow somersault, then double the feet get down malicious malicious one Duo.
"Bang!"The crest of the sports car cover is immediately trampled two big footprints by me, very hard car crest, don't trample it lousy, anti- pour I shake of dropped down from the car top.However the sports car is made an effort so by me a to trample, four tires and ground rub huge increase, send out a burst of irritating to the early pare off to wipe a voice, draw an a few black lines on the ground, the front and back car window is all shaken crack at the same time, pilot's technique is quite good, after being subjected to my attack, impede his rules line in the car window broken bits of at the same time, at first fierce dozen steer device, the carriage immediately revolves a turn of steady steadily stop at road up.TMD, is who don't so not open eyes, incredibly dare to jump out in this time, all of my good heart feeling were broken by him, came out for me.I double feet just was stained with a ground, don't do any stop over hurtled forward to this car side, just wanted to stretch hand the car door of drawing back the other party, suddenly fled from the ex- car window of ground crack a dark shadow, the hands covered a to support before car, the body hanged upside downed to in the sky still do one the beautiful side kicked action.
If you can kick medium I, I heel your surname, see once the other party kick, I stretch out to prepare drive the right hand of door is immediately upward a , at the right moment hold up his attack, however, the energy of this guy is enough big, although don't kick away my arm, my shoulder of earthquake is a burst of to become numb.This lifting isn't a Chinese boxing, although the strength is very big,the strength is used of be not inside strength, but the explosion dint that depends on a leg department moment, a little bit be like the road boxing of Korea way, or Tai boxing.The anything that vanishes sort of our both parties exchanges blows on recruiting,beats by dre cheap, all immediately retreat to open, small black with me at the right moment clip him betwixt, the guy that drives to bump us, all wrap up with special black soft AN all over, even used heads to seal completely helmet to wrap, two parts of eyes, inset a kind of outward appearance to have a liking for go to seven colourful rich in hues crystal-like in shape object the most special of or his right hand, wear a pitch dark metal gloves, the length almost extended his elbow department and made one of his better arm head all bulky many.Make what, dress up as the hopeless situation warrior in the star war, I tell you, I what all afraid, be not afraid someone pack absolute being to play tricks and have skill you again take out to show me the laser sword.
Dress up of heel hopeless situation warrior the similar guy stand at first to Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论