2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com even if I to she is

Slice.
The pure Yan opens my car door, want to pull me to get off.But I have been no longer what it was before, with her energy, how may pull move me?Tossed about along while, the pure Yan breathed heavily spirit to say:"Wen Jia Wei!You can not listen to mine?Listen to me don't is all right at a time?You this car I will call people send back of, you sit me of the car return to not very good?"
My bitterness says with smile:"Do you know that your father wants to deal with me?"
The pure Yan shockedly looking at me and says:"You ……do you know?That you how return ……"
Don't know why, I smiled and said:"I know.But I don't want to avoid!I have already packed a lot of black bears, I want to do a hero this time!"
The pure Yan urgently gets tearses all to beat to turn in the eye socket and calls a way:"They have several ten, you will be killed!"
I am tiny to smile to ask:"Are you how can anyone know?"
The pure Yan answered:"I just saw in the front door Be getting stronger.Strong is Lin Shu's nephew, followed behind ten next years of my father, specialized for our houseperson manages public security companies to work of, also be responsible for the affair like the exact debit.I see strong took several ten people in the neighborhood of front door and turn leisurely, ask him to come to this what is up.He says that my father makes him take person to fix you.Wen Jia Wei, you listen to me advise at a time, you leave by my car this time!"
I say:"At the right moment, I want to look for person to vent, they sent to come.Pure Yan, you get off, I am returning to.The good intentions that thanks you sees again."
The pure Yan calls a way:"Wen Jia Wei, I know that you are a hero!You need not prove toward anyone!Do you walk into death like this,can prove what?"
I cold way:"What I want to prove BE, my Wen Jia Wei will never be the lamb that lets people to cut into pieces!No matter is a clock a house still Liu Jia, all don't think that to at will order about me!"
I say suddenly pure Yan a push away and fiercely close a car door, quickly launch a car and once rounded the car of front to leave no track but go to from the car the side.
The pure Yan sits crying of Ai Ai on the ground, but the man of front didn't feel pity on the young girl of this wretchedness.He changed!Pure Yan wet eye in the middle of the dim moonlight Qi however of think, before he how also can't so to mine!
Yes, I changed, I all start feeling by myself from come out a moment of copying the family, a wrath that suppresses to bend makes my tenseness more burn more prosperous.If past, even if oneself discommodes again, I in no case will be so cheerless as well to heartlessly treat pure Yan, even if I to she is at in home of there is some animations in the attitude.But I did to make my own all shocked action, pure Yan a push top in the ground!I while getting rid of a car again for myself just of the behavior feel penitence getting hearts to all have muscular spasms.Pure Yan, sorry, you became me great anger medium of the first sacrifice article!Only wish you from now on can forget my this bastard and search to belong to your own happiness.
I drive a car to continue the dynasty wistaria garden front door rush to go, I almost feel that I has to the bath of blood hand to hand fight that will soon arrive for several cents to expect.Don't know why, this felling unexpectedly and unexpectedly makes me produce to acquaint with feeling for several cents.Is difficult don't become before now me also ever thus brutal lead?Can my memory in absolute have no!
However, is most not dependablely and exactly a memory in the world, in fact at dark hole the romantic Xi was full of the monster of brutal dark night once such, was just these be aller nonexistent than the memory of someone in.
Just the front door of the wistaria garden was about several 100 meters, my car as expected of was driven a few bread cars to block.Immediately after shout in bread car of come down about 3410 people, those people's a the height body is strong, pour to be different from is the bludger of street commonness, all about is the person of Liu Jia public security company.
These people in addition to taking electricity stick for the first one big fellow, it is empty to begin to otherly pour.They flood in my car flank, tap car call way:"You are Wen Jia Wei?Come out!"
I push away a car door and get off to sneer at to ask a way:"I BE.Do you seek me what is up?"
That drinks a way for the big fellow of head:"Listen to my owner say, you this boy especially not tunnel.The LZ makes you know today what person are to give offense to, what person can not give offense to!The brotherses beat with LZ!"
These men fiercely rushed toward to me right after the words sound of big fellow fell.When the first people's fist whopats in my rib department, I unexpectedly and almost didn't feel how much painful, anti- pour a monster blood to almost and immediately burn.I loudly of the Si Hao write, the fierce one punch shot is in the other party of before the chest.That person shouted hereafter to turn over to pour while ascending, bump behind several individuals were together utterly routed.
A few big fellows of flank saw not from get a shock, immediately together dynasty I rush toward.I although energy greatly get astonishing, the reaction is also very and astonishing,cheap beats by dre, due to hasing no experience that the Dou beats immediately drive they at my head face, chest, back and rib the department repeatedly beat feet Chuai under the quite a few.These people beat°up to make me lose backstroke ability, while can make me more and more brutal.In the middle of mixing Dou, I lost gradually rational, cry piteously like wild beast, completely with lend the instinct of body to respond to counter-attack the other party.
Although these people is after the public security of certain training, have of even is to train to have plain veteran, face such a monster inability that almost and completely don't fear body stroke as dint.And my instinct counter-attacks fast fierce get astonishing, along with horary of change, counter-attack more and more masterly fast fierce.The person being shot more usually pain not the desire living, among them have severals be even interrupted rib or hand and foot by me.Only very short more than 10 minutes, beat°up around among my a group of persons unexpectedly ten several people's all pouring on the ground can not move!
See power far from good for the head big fellow, immediately behind start to copy Jing stick go toward my head at me failed come down.Suddenly a woman screams to rush toward to come over and fiercely pushes the Jing stick to a part.But the Jing stick still fiercely hits on my shoulder, the high pressure electric current shot is on my body.I feel that I seems a quilt what fiercely stabbed for a while, immediately unbearable miserably the Hao is a , fiercely toward front start aside.
The big fellow part calls what,Beats Solo HD, simultaneously still need to be made track for shot, but be blocked by that woman.
I fiercely turn head to stare at big fellow, double the eyes blood is general of is red.At this time of I already complete have no as the person's consciousness, connect in front, the the woman that ever and most acquaints with me have already not recognized to come out as well and just feel in the subconscious that I seem to hurt her.
"Wei son!Wei son what's the matter with you?Don't you want to frighten me?Blare!"That woman rushes toward to come over to want to embrace me, but I clever flash across she, the shouted dynasty big fellow rushes toward pass by.
The big fellow sees me a body form quickly get unimaginable, one Lin in heart, start to flick Jing stick dynasty my head fiercely hit bottom.That woman saw frightened to disgrace, scream way:"Don't -"
But once suffer a los of I, the suddenly fierce side body once lets Jing stick, the one punch hits on the head of that big fellow.The big fellow bombed hereafter to turn over Yang in the past while ascending, hitting of bang was direct on the ground fainting.
I after hitting the dizzy big fellow hold a pair of boxings to looking at these people to step by step approach to come over.Those people are like to see a prehistoric fierce monster sort to frighten start shivering, step by step stay back.Although their person is many, but seems to be thus of frail, even show people some pitiful meanings.But the monster doesn't have special feelings of this kind of mankind, it just stares at own find to at every step and tightly force.
That woman saw suddenly come over to block me and shouted loudly a way:"The Wei son is benot ating!I just had been already reported to the police, we left quickly, and not the police comes right away!"
But monster really don't know the meaning said by her, it just feels with the intuition the at present woman being the deep he or she's heart place one of the object that would not like to hurt most .But be held up a find to make it feel not extremely great, hence the dynasty woman peeps out the most brutish angry countenance and send out harsh voice Hao call.
Woman that once thoughted of the person in the heart will dynasty he or she's peeping out this almost is a terrible ferocious angry countenance in the world, she was frightenned while ascending cry to make a noise, call a way:"Not ……don't , Wei son, you not want to frighten me!I am your Yan Yan!What's the matter with you?You are incognizant I?"
The whistle blares loudly to come over at this time,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com, a few police cars roar and shout but go to.More than ten polices get off to see several 10 people to seem to be in the Dou to beat and sign like facing mortal enemy, at under a conductor of police-woman will public surround.That police-woman Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论