2012年11月15日星期四

Beats Solo HD bottle gourd onese

Treasure bottle gourd but can attackstone, just don't know ordinary people how long after being inhaled go to hang, certainly time is long also not afraid, the player can be used as temporary death house, and still is certain to die of jailbird's prison."That why do you want to change again?"I toward old Taoist priest to counter-question a way,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com.
"I why want to change, I don't know as well, this isn't my decision again of, the father absolute being makes me watch this breeze bottle gourd here and says if someone comes in to take away that breeze bottle gourd, that I as long as reporting to report toward him is an and then can leave here, otherwise have to be always foolish here, certainly if the nobody can come in to take away breeze bottle gourd, I can also leave here, and your hand up of settle breeze bead is also being unique can get into here through this strong breeze hole, as long as you settle the breeze bead stay here, no one can get into here."The old Taoist priest directly said out his meaning, he the father absolute being in should be a system lord absolute being, originally this is a task ah, just didn't know to take away that breeze bottle gourd future reunion how, however the appearance in nowadays, I seem to take away breeze bottle gourd, certainly if not exchange with him settle the words of breeze bead, hereafter still can come back of, is also say that I still have an option now.
"H'm, can let my consideration for a while?"I feel that I needs consideration just going for a while.
"Certainly, I have already guarded a lot of years of here, also don't care again much and so 1.2:00 time."The old Taoist priest ordered to nod a way.
"That I want to please first to ask, if I take away this breeze bottle gourd, meeting how?"I toward old Taoist priest to ask a way."H'm, seem to be also how not, you got so this breeze bottle gourd just, just this breeze bottle gourd after taking out this strong breeze hole can not blow the hurricane of 15 classes, the most can blow the breeze of 78 classes."The old Taoist priest directly answered my viewpoint, having never thought canned directly get answer, however after taking away, wind force without half, the breeze of 78 classes although big, with the real strenght of the player in nowadays, the warrior and chivalrous man fastens of should can resist.
"You that treasure bottle gourd is true of what can inhale?"I toward old Taoist priest to ask a way again.
"Certainly, however
The name that knows the other party, then shout his name, after he promised, go in, otherwise is can not inhale."The old Taoist priest ordered to nod, and added a way.
Although this treasure bottle gourd wants first name of shouting the other party, the other party just can inhale to go after promising, if go fetch to deal with those can not deal with of will talk of monsters or NPC, words, probably can also rise a function, and still unexpected function, compare with to settle breeze bead, really have to be much more practical, after all in the mainland, although the sorcery teacher is many, real strenght how not, especially the breeze fastens sorcery and basically have no how much, can the Wei help to ownly and more have no 1.
"That good, I change with you, however be not change now, a short while do I leave to still need to use here, wait me to after leaving here just change with you."I wanted to think, or decided to change with him.
"It doesn't matter and change now, a short while I sent you to go out and then go."The old Taoist priest says and then takes the treasure bottle gourd walked to come over toward me, he could send he to go out, and that is better, hence I use to settle breeze bead to exchange that treasure bottle gourd with him.
"Like, exchange good, there is also elucidation on the operation method of treasure bottle gourd, moreover I tell you one more news and just ascended the news of that sword concerning you."Old Taoist priest with me exchange well settle breeze bead after, again openings say.
"What news?"Concerning purple Long Jian of news, I immediately concentrates spirit to wait the message of reply of old Taoist priest.
"In the nightmare forest, there is a Yue'monster in the town'of tower, there is in the tower ascend an old gentleman too much of divide time, you by yourself ask too ascend the dividing time of old gentleman knew."The old Taoist priest unexpectedly doesn't say clearly and also want myself to ask in another place.
"Nightmare forest, monster tower in the town?This is where ah, I how have never heard, knows nightmare steppe."After listenning to the words of old way, whisper a way in my mouth.
"Like, had this to settle breeze bead, that has no another person to get into this strong breeze hole, I can also have peace of mind to leave here, finally can walk."The old way like fun takes to begin to mediumly settle breeze bead, unexpectedly spring up to dance come, however his dance still really not good-looking, just a bit funny.
The universe treasure bottle gourd:Medium article absolute being machine, the legend ascended an old gentleman to make pill too much to refine in the stove 99811 days refine of baby, as long as aim at a bottle gourd target, and shout the name of the other party, the other party response empress can inhale the other party into the bottle gourd, then slowly consume the life of the other party, until the other party dies, can not add life in the bottle gourd.If want the person who will inhale a bottle gourd inside to let out again, as long as opening a bottle gourd, again recite the name of the other party, again shout'put', can let out.The universe treasure bottle gourd effective capacity:10 life bodies, now 0 life bodies.
The attribute that looking at treasure bottle gourd, I from sighed a baby ah, however the top unexpectedly still had capacity restriction, 10 life bodies were namely 10 players or monster, again many oneself canned also enough rush out, if covered cover to maybe not go, but opened, uncertain, sought a sky to seek who try, anyway inhale go to after, is not soon either and then will be sucked dry vital.
"Like, I am also leaving here, we leave."The old way of flank suddenly towards me to say, the morrow also ignores me together different idea, the breadth Xiu in the hand towards once I sweep, I feel a burst of breeze blow, then double the feet Be getting lighter, but soon again fall ground once, however unexpectedly have already left the secret room in the strong breeze hole at this time, appeared a big rock of more than ten rices distance outside the strong breeze hole behind, that also appear at me nearby.
"Like, we now don't lead and remember and arrive monster tower in the town of nightmare forest looks for too ascend dividing time of old gentleman,Beats Solo HD."The old Taoist priest finishes saying and then directly becomes a burst of light smoke, then disappear ground without a trace, also be really like the fairy in the myth story ah, however this runs also too quick, I originally still wanted to ask this call what name to wear, can now what also not know, however calculate, anyway the treasure bottle gourd has already changed on the hand and go first to seek a guy to experiment for a while, however seeming can not literally look for person to try, in case of be known by the other people, this secret weapon also nothing important function.
I wanted to think and decided to let chrysanthemum son they come to try and see, they are my maids, need not worry to will reveal to start out and certainly seek color dress all right, however I don't think color dress to try,Artist Series, in case of what problem not good.
"Young master, you are here ah, am I seeking you and just summoned an interest for you, the system said again you are in the special space, can not deliver."Chrysanthemum son they immediately called to get up after coming over.
"How?Occupy?"I don't understand the ground asks a way and see they are so urgently blunt blunt of appearance, seem to be still to really have what urgent matter.
"H'm, the elderly gentleman just made a phone call and seemed what urgent matter sought you, I wanted to ask him what matter, he didn't say again and made you quickly return to see him."The chrysanthemum son ordered to nod a way.
"Does the old headman seek me to occupy?Have this time what matter ah?Calculated, or directly asked him."I how don't understand that old headman as well to how can have urgent matter to seek me, still have him the affair that could not don't to become?
"To, this treasure bottle gourd is what I use to settle the breeze bead and a fairy to change, up have use elucidation, you try for me bottom, whether is really useful, I go home and see."Say I hand over to the chrysanthemum son the universe treasure bottle gourd they, let them come to test the function of treasure bottle gourd, oneself urgently and urgently logs out to go, seeing the appearance be really what urgent matter, and still can not let the urgent matter that the outsider knows, the otherwise old headman can't makes a phone call for me in person, either, and oneself's seeming to be also has already broken time don't return to, said last time that the birthday wanted to return to of, the result didn't return to because of the affair of color dress, this time come back don't also go home and see.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论