2012年11月15日星期四

Beats Solo HD ince have to be stro

Isn't small, but not is can not complete.
"This kind of task not is say to have have, want to get a luck of all wanting to see now, I get so manies all of a sudden, you are still carefree not enough ah, all do class!"I directly give them a cold stare, some in anger drink a way.
"!I did class."The Tyrannosaurus robs a grade task book and saw me immediately leave after getting angry.
"I also went."Immediately after follow one's inclinations severals have already robbed to take up a post duty book of also all run.
"Like, you all get stripe and wait you all to the back of 99 classes, I am responsible for seeking some tasks that can promote grade to recoil for you."Seeing extremely kill them would not like to leave, I have to put forward to be for them responsible for seeking some tasks that can promote grade on my own initiative.
", That we did class."Extremely kill them to listen to I say so and also had to walk, anyway they leave 99 classes still very far.Also having no can rise up so quickly, unless they own me with disorderly dance and Huan star dust similar and happy and upgrade ability, even if only on recruiting the words of the super community attack skill all right, unfortunately they have no, although their ground personal real strenght is quite good.But without super attack extremely kill, even if they equip quite good don't go as well, wanting to get stripe has to slowly kill strange.
"Come back, these tasks all took to do.Although promotes a little experience, that also kills than you strange quick, and can also promote eminent contribution,Beats Solo HD.I this suit you also saw, as long as your official positions rise up, there was opportunity to acquire, then receive thus of take.Even if can not get,can get some soldier's helps."Seeing extremely kill them has to leave, I again call lived them, they will leave those and promote empirical tasks of eminent contribution and jots to all take to do, these originally be sought to ground for them, I didn't want to do these grounds of tasks by myself, that experience was too little to my current grade, but although the eminent contribution was quite good.But my current official position wants rise one the class is all some difficulties, also rather wait emperor to give me arrangement what task step by step promote again well,Artist Series.
Extremely kill after they leave, leave me to still have color dress with eldest brother eldest sister-in-law in castellan mansion they, certainly dance indiscriminately and Huan star the dust is two already 99 class full experience ground guy also still at.But hope a month only purine to then arrange construction those special buildings to go.Especially fight fairy idol to carve, can promote to help inside the public attack and defense.
After being public to leave.The eldest brother walks to me nearby and asks a way toward me:"Younger brother, now you the nothing important matter want to do?"
"Have no ah, eldest brother do you occupy?"I shake and looking at eldest brother, don't know what he wants to make me do?
"Hey Hey, you see your eldest brother all have already risen to with your eldest sister-in-law 2 people 99 class full experience, should also do the task of that 100 class toll - gates, but you relate to with that Long Wang Di in East China Sea better, I want to make you accompany me to do a task together, let that dragon king the task that easily order is to to us."The eldest brother Hey Hey ground says with a smile
"BE ah eldest brother, I and thousand year the old demon be also doing task."Is disorderly to dance also follow call get up.
"H'm, however first etc., wait I to carry on an absolute being machine to rob to recognize for sky lord empress again go."I ordered to nod, but didn't agree to go now.
"Does the absolute being machine sky rob to recognize a lord?Younger brother what absolute being machine did you again arrive?"The eldest brother hears after my words and curiously ask a way, and eldest sister-in-law and color dress they also curiously looking at me, didn't know what absolute being machine I again arrive.
"Do not get what absolute being machine, only Long Qi in the sky changes the baptism that to get into a sky to rob to recognize a lord."I shake and take out for a sky, Long Qi changes and the public explanation say.
"Has not it already recognized a lord?"The color dress doesn't understand that the ground looking at me, when Long Qi in the sky becomes to take to authenticate for teacher for the first time color dress at nearby, she also knows for a sky naturally, Long Qi became to once carry on to recognize a lord because of once absorbing blood on ground of my hand, however at that time may because Long Qi in the sky becomes didn't°yet complete reason, don't appear what day rob the circumstance of recognizing the lord.
"H'm, past BE, however that consultation of mine teacher says, this dragon seven become have already evolved to°from the absolute being machine a super absolute being machine, the natural demand re- carries on a drop of blood recognizes a lord, the attribute of otherwise super absolute being machine can't suggest, the attribute that can own now,Beats by Dre Just Beats, and teacher also says, the drop blood of super absolute being machine recognizes lord the sky rob to compare an absolute being machine to want strong ascend a lot."I ordered to nod and explained why 1 time wants to be again carry on recognizing a lord with them again.
", So this absolute being machine can you carry on bargain now?"The eldest sister-in-law curiously asks a way again, isn't that I wanted to use by myself, was knowing because she knows that this absolute being machine was original in the beginning attribute after wants to send a person, only in order to unintentionally being already carry on recognizing a lord, although the other people can get,can not own top ground the attribute but can be returned to I use by myself, hear and re- carry on recognize a lord now, so ask a way to me.
"Can trade, however is still similar to the past, can I am one personal use."I smile to change Long Qi in the sky to throw to the eldest sister-in-law, only this dragon seven become just on the eldest sister-in-law hand can be regarded as a hand handle and connect to change magically none of a weapons to go, so she after tooking a look, and then threw back to me.
"Younger brother do you intend to when carry on a sky to rob to recognize a lord?The sky of since super absolute being machine the sky that robs to compare a common absolute being machine robs to want gains and losses, perhaps will can hardly also deal with?"Eldest brother and then along my inquiry way.
"Tomorrow, I have confidence, with my current real strenght, common sky of rob have been able to easily face, although super absolute being machine ground the day rob will be even more strong previous two, same the my ground real strenght is much more than also an only limit now this kind of, if necessity of words, I can carry on absolute being Long Bian, a super absolute being machine ground the function is absolutely more than any an absolute being machines, should waste a grain of Long Shen Dan for the sake of this super absolute being machine also regardless the sacrifice."If I firmly say, certainly rob that day of power can need not carry on an absolute being dragon to change and then can resist, certainly constant, Long Shen Dan also leave 2 grains, but now although the absolute being machine has a lot,the super absolute being machine only has so a , up to now I also know in the my hand this, and still just know of, therefore the super attribute of super absolute being machine I also really look forward to and rather waste a grain of Long Shen Dan also wants to let for a sky, Long Qi changes of the attribute completely shows.
"That good, that we wait you tomorrow sky carry on Long Qi in the sky changes of absolute being machine after recognizing lord again carry on, however the sky of super absolute being machine robs to since have to be strong than the common absolute being machine, younger brother you intend to carry on where, I protect a method for you by that time."Eldest brother again dynasty I inquiry way.
" Outside the east door in the sky that plain, there nothing important monster, and because of east the relation of door in the sky, there also basic have no player will appear."I after wanting want decide to put a location at the plain out of the east Xia way in door in the sky, before we help in the sky of all absolute being machines rob to recognize a lord also basic is over there of, who let to be far apart from the other city there, but east door in the sky not and outward open again, and stilled choked to death a Xia way, other players have to thought of where have to run up very far distance, and there again be not what do class area, so there pour the one almost have no the vacant land of player.
"That good, that I come over to protect a method for you with your eldest sister-in-law tomorrow, we walked first now."The eldest brother ordered to nod, then pulled eldest sister-in-law to leave a castellan mansion.
"Eldest brother, we also walked, you slowly chatted with the eldest sisters-in-law."The disorderly dance also followed to pull a Huan star a dust to run to go out, and chrysanthemum son they are four to also follow to go out naturally, result castellan mansion left I with color dress, comfortable rhyme however, fine if the Xuan is four.
"Hey Hey."Looking at color dress they are four, I not from ground the war that think of before in the reality, then the Hey Hey smiled and fantasized if carry on that war in the game, meeting how?
"Husband, what do you smile?"The color dress doesn't understand that the ground looking at me.
"Be free, you how not much take a rest meeting, so quick come into the game."I embarrassedly touched touch my own nose, certainly can't speak oneself that filth viewpoint in heart.
"Still rest ah, all slepted for a few hours, you are really us Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论